- New! The Inner Game of Aging Podcast Series – Preview
- NAA-E4-Medicare: All you really need to know
- New Paradigms for Aging? Role Models Needed
- Can We Change the Future of Aging?
- ARX Omni: High-Tech Strength Training
- NAA-E3: Dating after 60
- Ageism: Clouding Up a Beautiful Sunset
- Why Retire?
- NAA-E2: Volunteerism and the older adult
- Critical Thinking: A Natural Resource
Share across your social networks!
Tag Archives: fitness
In recent years strength training has taken its proper place as an important element of overall fitness. Recent research has glorified strength training as necessary for all ages from the young to the elderly. Indeed, trainers now recommend that more … Continue reading