- New! The Inner Game of Aging Podcast Series – Preview
- NAA-E4-Medicare: All you really need to know
- New Paradigms for Aging? Role Models Needed
- Can We Change the Future of Aging?
- ARX Omni: High-Tech Strength Training
- NAA-E3: Dating after 60
- Ageism: Clouding Up a Beautiful Sunset
- Why Retire?
- NAA-E2: Volunteerism and the older adult
- Critical Thinking: A Natural Resource
Share across your social networks!
Tag Archives: attitudes about aging
Posted on by lmowatt
I like to explore new things. This probably comes from spending 30 years involved with technology. Take cell phones, for example. I am always looking for the newest, coolest, fastest, etc. My smartphone has become my constant companion with a … Continue reading →