- New! The Inner Game of Aging Podcast Series – Preview
- NAA-E4-Medicare: All you really need to know
- New Paradigms for Aging? Role Models Needed
- Can We Change the Future of Aging?
- ARX Omni: High-Tech Strength Training
- NAA-E3: Dating after 60
- Ageism: Clouding Up a Beautiful Sunset
- Why Retire?
- NAA-E2: Volunteerism and the older adult
- Critical Thinking: A Natural Resource
Share across your social networks!
Tag Archives: ageism in medicine
Posted on by lmowatt
The other day, on a beautiful morning, I was walking along a nearby shore and decided to engage a couple taking a short rest from their morning walk. “Hi”, I said. “I wonder if I can get you to take … Continue reading →