Episode release date: 12/31/2014
This episode of New Age Aging features a closer look at how technological advances are being employed to assist the older generations. Assistive Technology is an expanding field using technology to address the day-to-day living issues of older people. Guest Stacy Driscoll opens us to a world of possibilities in addressing challenges with hearing, vision, memory, mobility, and medication-compliance. Several products are demonstrated to help the viewer understand how such products could be used.
- Please leave a comment in the box below:
- Comment Rules:
- Critical is fine. But rudeness is not. You will be deleted if you are judged rude.
- Do not put your URL in the comment text.
- Use your PERSONAL name or initials, not your business name. That looks like spam.
- Have fun adding to the conversation.