Episode release date: April 22, 2015
This episode of New Age Aging explores what it means for older adults to volunteer their time and skills for the benefit of others, and/or to promote a passion or cause. The discussion and video clips uncover the benefits of volunteering, how to find a wide range of domestic volunteering opportunities, how to evaluate volunteering organizations, and suggests a few do’s and don’ts when getting involved with volunteering opportunities.
- Informational links related to this episode:
- Special appreciation to:
- Pat Henderson: Episode Co-Narrator
- Renee Lau: On-location camera work
- Access Nashua TV Station: Studio setup
- Please leave a comment in the box below:
- Comment Rules:
- Critical is fine. But rudeness is not. You will be deleted if you are judged rude.
- Do not put your URL in the comment text.
- Use your PERSONAL name or initials, not your business name. That looks like spam.
- Have fun adding to the conversation.