- New! The Inner Game of Aging Podcast Series – Preview
- NAA-E4-Medicare: All you really need to know
- New Paradigms for Aging? Role Models Needed
- Can We Change the Future of Aging?
- ARX Omni: High-Tech Strength Training
- NAA-E3: Dating after 60
- Ageism: Clouding Up a Beautiful Sunset
- Why Retire?
- NAA-E2: Volunteerism and the older adult
- Critical Thinking: A Natural Resource
Share across your social networks!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Mark Twain told us that if you find a job you enjoy, you’ll never have to work a day in your life. For those of you who do enjoy your job, I want to apologize if all this talk about retirement is boring you. For the rest of us, I think it’s safe to say that when we chose our career, it was not for the enjoyment. Continue reading
In this short video, Lee explains why pain and suffering are not the same thing, and why we may not choose our pain, we almost always choose our suffering.
The common concept of blame has been inadvertently used to erode the personal interactions in our lives. Continue reading
In a conversation with Alain, Lee is asked about his 2004 accident. He goes on to describe a few of the details. This video also shows a picture of Lee’s rehabilitated foot and ankle 2 years after his recovery.
To have experiences is to put ourselves at risk.Those are the only choices we have. Continue reading
This will be the first time in human history where there will be more people over 65 than under five years old. Continue reading