- New! The Inner Game of Aging Podcast Series – Preview
- NAA-E4-Medicare: All you really need to know
- New Paradigms for Aging? Role Models Needed
- Can We Change the Future of Aging?
- ARX Omni: High-Tech Strength Training
- NAA-E3: Dating after 60
- Ageism: Clouding Up a Beautiful Sunset
- Why Retire?
- NAA-E2: Volunteerism and the older adult
- Critical Thinking: A Natural Resource
Share across your social networks!
Category Archives: Related to aging
Things have been quiet on the pages of the Growth-works site with good reason. There are several new efforts starting up, all taking time and attention away from such things as cleaning my office, paying my bills, fixing my cars, called my … Continue reading →
Episode Release Date: February 17, 2016 Growth-works is pleased to release the 4th episode of New Age Aging covering the Medicare federal health insurance program. If you are within 2 years of medicare enrollment, you must not miss the information in … Continue reading →
I like to explore new things. This probably comes from spending 30 years involved with technology. Take cell phones, for example. I am always looking for the newest, coolest, fastest, etc. My smartphone has become my constant companion with a … Continue reading →
The other day, on a beautiful morning, I was walking along a nearby shore and decided to engage a couple taking a short rest from their morning walk. “Hi”, I said. “I wonder if I can get you to take … Continue reading →
Lessons from the Circle of Life There was something very disturbing happening within me as I watched my father grow older and older. Twenty two years ago, I didn’t know myself then as well as I do now. So, at … Continue reading →