- New! The Inner Game of Aging Podcast Series – Preview
- NAA-E4-Medicare: All you really need to know
- New Paradigms for Aging? Role Models Needed
- Can We Change the Future of Aging?
- ARX Omni: High-Tech Strength Training
- NAA-E3: Dating after 60
- Ageism: Clouding Up a Beautiful Sunset
- Why Retire?
- NAA-E2: Volunteerism and the older adult
- Critical Thinking: A Natural Resource
Share across your social networks!
Author Archives: lmowatt
In recent years strength training has taken its proper place as an important element of overall fitness. Recent research has glorified strength training as necessary for all ages from the young to the elderly. Indeed, trainers now recommend that more … Continue reading
Episode Release Date: September 16th, 2015 Growth-Works is pleased to release the 3rd episode of New Age Aging. This episode gives a broad view of what dating for older people might be like and how to begin this journey in a … Continue reading
Episode release date: April 22, 2015 This episode of New Age Aging explores what it means for older adults to volunteer their time and skills for the benefit of others, and/or to promote a passion or cause. The discussion and … Continue reading
Episode release date: 12/31/2014 This episode of New Age Aging features a closer look at how technological advances are being employed to assist the older generations. Assistive Technology is an expanding field using technology to address the day-to-day living issues … Continue reading